To ensure your day goes off smoothly , please read these simple steps and your day will be a great success !
1. Please leave at least one valid contact telephone number as communication is vitally important to us .
2. Please be courteous and treat our staff with respect .
3. Please ensure that we have clear access to your garden, particularly when you are hiring larger castles or assault courses and that it is free from any debris , dog mess or any other unpleasant material . When you hire assault courses we MUST have plenty of room to bring it in . We can not take this unit through a house as it is too big and too heavy.
4. If you decide you do not wish to hire our Bouncy Castle after making a booking then PLEASE inform us as soon as possible.
5. We will contact you approximately fifteen minutes before we arrive to collect your Bouncy Castle and ask you to switch it off. We would greatly appreciate it if you did this for us .
6. Finally , please ensure a responsible adult is available to sign for the Bouncy Castle and to make payment
If you can just follow these simple steps then your day will go to plan and we will be glad to hire you a quality Bouncy Castle again.